What Are The Food Industries?
|The food industries are establishments whose activity is production, processing, processing and/or packaging; the storage and / or distribution and / or transportation and / or the importation of food or food products destined for human consumption, of materials and objects intended to be in contact with food or technological adjuvants used for the preparation of food.
Its high production volume and geographical scope of free marketing; This is what differentiates them from retail and non-industrial establishments.
There are also labels of self-adhesive paper products that have a resistance of less than one year depending on the climatic conditions in which they are.
The primary objective of the labeling is that all the information on the products is accurate and reliable.
FOOD PRODUCT LABELS
|Nowadays it is necessary and obligatory to take into account all the essential measures to guarantee that the products that are consumable and that are commercialized in national territory contain the requirements in their labeling to ensure the most important aspects of commercial information and thus achieve active and healthy consumer protection.||There are many types of product labels, but the most suitable for these cases is polypropylene because it is a very resistant plastic material with excellent presentation, which can last several years without any problem since it resists temperatures from -28 ° C to 100 ° C. ° cPolypropylene is guaranteed to be used in frozen food or refrigerated goods since the ink used to print practically indelible, the label most used in the field is white with black ink.|
Tips to know how to interpret the labels of the foods that we consume
Luckily, consumers have valuable tool available, food labels, which let us know what each food contains to make better decisions when going to the supermarket to buy.
Knowing how to interpret the labeling of foods will allow us to:
Scientists Reveal the Exercises That’ll Make You Live Longer
Scientists Reveal the Exercises That’ll Make You Live Longer
Our body and all its complexity is a treasure that we must take special care of our whole lives. You only get one chance after all! The better you take care of your health, the happier, more comfortable, and longer a life you can lead.
Bright Side is inviting you to test your body’s age, and we’ll suggest a few exercises to improve the condition of your health and reverse the hands of time (or an unhealthy lifestyle).
Test your body’s age 0:52
Let’s see your results 1:49
Improve your flexibility 3:11
The downward dog pose 4:11
The child’s pose 4:42
The butterfly pose 5:17
A tush push 5:53
– The first thing we have to do is test your body’s age. We mean the physical capabilities that your body possesses. So if you’re actually 21 years old, but this test reveals to you that your body is more like 38, there are no paradoxes or holes in the universe here; it just means you have some things to work on healthwise.
– You can improve your flexibility at any age, so don’t get “bent” out of shape (heh heh, get it?). If you work hard enough, you can change your current situation. The easiest thing you can do is bend over and try to touch the floor 30 times a day. Trust us!
– By bending at least 30 times a day, you’ll strengthen your ligaments and tendons and improve your flexibility as a result.
Yoga stretches are also good for improving flexibility.
– You could practice mastering the downward dog pose. (Arf – no not that dog!) The initial position for this stretch is an upside down V-shape with your hands and feet on the ground. After you’ve gotten into position, try to extend your tailbone up and back.
– Another great yoga pose that can give you a good stretch is the child’s pose. If you’re not familiar with it, here’s how to do it: start in a kneeling position, and then move your bottom towards your heels and rest your torso on your thighs.
– You can also try the butterfly pose to improve your flexibility. It’s really simple: just sit down, bend your knees, and bring the soles of your feet together, almost like you’re going to sit criss-cross applesauce but without all the crissing and crossing. Hold onto your ankles, and use your elbows to gently push your knees toward the floor.
– A tush push is also a wonderful alternative to getting your flexibility back to the way it was in your younger years. To do it, you have to stand up while keeping your feet as wide apart as possible, so hold onto the back of a chair if need be.
– Not that many people know about this, but you can actually exercise your muscles not only from the outside but from the inside as well! And this static gymnastics exercise is going to be a huge help for you in that. Static gymnastics helps eliminate inner muscular spasms, and by doing just one simple exercise, you release tension and enrich your body with oxygen.
Do you know any other ways to improve flexibility and lower your body’s age? Let us know in the comments section below.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit:
12 Exercises To Change Your Life
12 Exercises To Change Your Life
Time to get f*cking fit.
BASED ON THIS BUZZFEED POST:
Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedVideo!
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Tarantula spider, Poecilotheria Metallica
GolbalP / Thinkstock.com
GET MORE BUZZFEED:
BuzzFeed is the world’s first true social news organization. Featuring tasty, short, fun, inspiring, funny, interesting videos from the BuzzFeed. /BuzzFeedVideo is BuzzFeed’s original YouTube Channel, with a focus on producing great short-form BuzzFeed videos for YouTube (and the world!). BuzzFeed Video will entertain, educate, spark conversation, inspire and delight. Subscribe to BuzzFeedVideo today and check us out at http://buzzfeed.com…
Problems Related To The Quality And Safety Of Food And Its Impact On Trade
According to the World Health Organization (WHO, 1998b), the frequency of cases of diseases caused by poorly preserved or contaminated food could be between 300 and 350 times higher than what the reports indicated so far. This higher frequency, directly linked to the most critical health problems that threaten the world population, has a considerable commercial impact, since globalization, the intensification of product exchanges and the displacement of people are responsible in no small measure for the spread and aggravation of diseases, the increase in the number of infectious outbreaks and the complexity of pathologies.
The changes in lifestyles, which are one of the consequences of the new world economic order, and the different practices of food, shopping, preparation and storage of food products are forcing the authorities to assume more stringent positions regarding control of the quality and safety of food. The more significant severity of the regulations and the increase in inspection actions indicate that the situation of food products, both in national and international markets, must be subject to sustained efforts to ensure that all countries have efficient systems of quality control and safety.
However, the constant presence in world markets of poor quality and contaminated products, and the consequent increase in rejections translate into severe damage to the economic development of the countries. Rejects not only affect an outcome or a set of products, but also necessary quantities of different types of products from countries where bad hygienic or management and conservation practices have been identified. Importers usually start from the assumption that any failure in the process of making a particular product harms others or creates risks in them. In some cases, rejection can be extended to products from an entire region in which waters or soils contaminated with agrochemicals are shared. Given that the production practices or the prevailing conditions in different zones can be very similar, the desire to reduce the costs of careful risk management translates into more significant difficulties in distinguishing safe from dangerous products. In any case, the inspection and surveillance costs at import customs offices in importing countries are considerably increased.
The solution does not lie in the closing of borders or the multiplication of surveillance systems, to make the entry of goods more selective, but in adopting corrective strategies that affect all phases of the production process. Such policies should be both flexible and applied according to the problems and resources of each country; not depend on the use of sophisticated technologies or require significant investments in equipment and training of operators.…
What Should We Look At And What Should We Take Into Account?
First, it is essential that we know how a label of food is composed:
The container must have the name of the product and its country of origin.
The “net content” and “drained weight” should be visible in the case that contains liquid, that is, the weight of the amount of food provided in a product, whether expressed in kilograms, grams, liters, centiliters or units of smaller measures.
We must always check the date of preparation and the expiration date, as well as the conditions of preservation of the product.
The product must also refer to who has been manufactured, distributed and the batch number to track traceability from the origin to the places of sale.
Knowing how to interpret the labels will make us better decisions, and that will have an impact on our health and that of our children. About the nutritional information of the product, the following steps are listed below to read the label correctly:
Read The List Of Ingredients Of The Product: they are always in decreasing order about the quantity present in the food.
When looking at the box, you will see that the values of each component will be expressed by 100 gr or 100 ml of the product and by the portion.
It is essential to verify how many servings the product has and what is the size or quantity of each, in some cases, this will help us to have a reference of the amount that we should eat. To compare two similar products, you must do it for 100 grams, since not always the portions or portions are the same.
Look at the box with the nutritional information of the product, which as a rule should still contain:
– Energy value, expressed in kilocalories (kcal) and kilojoules (kJ).
– A quantity of fats in grams (gr), saturated fatty acids (gr), carbohydrates (gr), sugars (gr), proteins (gr) and salt in milligrams (mg).
The regulation leaves as a volunteer add the nutritional information regarding monounsaturated fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, polyalcohols, starch, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Vitamins and minerals
About vitamins and minerals, its description in the box is not mandatory, but if it is expressed, it must be done for 100 grams and the percentage value that complies with the Recommended Daily Quantity (CDRs).
The CDRs are the values that an average person must consume to maintain a good state of health, is based on a diet that contributes about 2000 calories daily and that performs a moderate physical activity.
It is essential to know that if a label is written about beneficial and healthy properties of the food or any of its ingredients; it must be described in the nutrition information box. An example of this is, for example, is: rich in fiber, fortified in iron or the excellent source of calcium, in each of these cases should be contributed to the information on that mineral or nutrient.…